As a resident of the beautiful city of Toronto, it’s safe to say I know a thing or two about the top places to visit, things to do, and where to eat. As one of the most multicultural cities in the world, Toronto is so vibrant and loaded with endless lists of activities and amazing things to experience. With a city so vast like Toronto, it’s impossible for me to provide recommendations on everything but I hope that this reading list at least gets the juices flowing and inspires you to pay my city a visit.
If you have your own recommendations or things you’d like to see me write about when it comes to Toronto, I’d love for you to share at the bottom of this Toronto guide in the comments section.
Thanks for stopping by and happy reading!
Things to Do:
- Smashing Things in Toronto’s Rage Room
- My Favourite Street Art in Toronto
- Afternoon Tea at the King Edward Hotel
- Paddle Boarding on Toronto Island
- Exploring Graffiti Alley in Toronto
- You Gotta Do This: Winter Edition
- You Gotta Do This: Fall Edition
- You Gotta Do This: Summer Edition
- A Guide to Toronto’s Kensington Market
- Planning a Bachelorette Party in Toronto
- The Eh to Z List of Things to Do in Toronto
- How to Spend a Weekend in Toronto
- How to Ride Toronto Public Transit
Food & Drink:
- The Best Pizza Spots
- The Best Brunch in the City
- East End Toronto Brewery Tour
- West End Brewery Tour
- The Best Ice Cream Experiences to Have
- Best Tea Experiences in the City
- Toronto’s First Authentic Chai Shop
- My Favourite Places to Eat in Toronto
- Toronto Businesses to Shop for Valentine’s Day
- My Fav Local Toronto Purchases
- Small Businesses in Toronto to Shop
What would you like to see me write about in Toronto? Share below in the comments.